MORE THAN AN IMAGE
Investing in your brand is very profitable. A well-built brand strategy strengthens your corporate culture and mobilizes your employees. It helps recruit the right talent and has a direct impact on the type of customers you attract. A brand is a promise. It should mirror your purpose and reflect the personality of your business.
- It contributes to the decision of a client to buy a product or to choose a company.
- It generates loyalty; because it represents us and meets our expectations.
- It helps to justify a price, because it symbolizes something desirable.
A brand gives a human dimension to your business strategy. It allows your employees and customers to develop an emotional relationship with your company.
BRAND STRATEGY PERFORMANCE
The brand strategy process is an exercise whose first objective is to create value for your company. It has a direct impact on your EBITDA multiple. Our branding process relies on Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle, a tool that defines your organization on an emotional level and acts as a guide to your corporate culture.
A STRATEGIC TOOL
Your brand is a differentiation tool, a consumer’s decision guide and a tool for your employees. Much more than a logo, it represents your products and services, the environments you create, your culture and the internal and external communications that you establish. With a good branding strategy, your brand becomes extremely powerful as a lever for growth, because it affects many aspects of your company, and if you want to grow; it is the beacon that stands for all your mobilization efforts.
BRANDING MINI AUDIT
- Who is your ideal client and what issues are you solving?
- What kind of personality does your brand have?
- Who are your competitors and how are you different?
- How do your customers feel when they interact with your business?
- Why do your customers have confidence in you and how do you interact with them?
- What are five words that describe your brand?
- What’s wrong with your existing brand identity?
- What brands do you admire?
- How can you simplify your brand identity?
- How does your logo communicate your brand?